Our Mobile Force 5Kit is perfect for the RV or boating enthusiast who wants to go off-grid for the weekend without sacrificing power. It features durable and flexible solar panels and self-contained inverters with a reliable off-grid solar storage unit.
|1||Solar 325MS Black Flex-Solar Panels with MC4 Cables||Solar Panels|
|1||Electrical Design Diagram||Services|
|1||Solar Force Solaris Cable Clip – SFS 12 – Single||Racking|
|1||SLC-SC30 Blue Sky Energy 30A PWM Flush Mount RV Controller||Racking|
|1||MC4 Cable (50 feet)||Cables|
|1||Z Bracket Mount feet (4 pack)||Racking|
|Solar Force Starter kit includes:
1 x SLP160U-12 Solar Panel w/MC4 Cables
Monocrystalline Solar Panel
BENEFITS OF RV SOLAR POWER
- It’s a cost-effective means of power. Alright, let’s face it, you do have the initial part of the setup, but it is free, as free can get… straight from the sun. What is not to like about FREE?
- The resource is pretty much inexhaustible, even during the winter months, and on cloudy days we still see some sunlight.
- It’s clean, quiet, and it is good for our planet. It does not burn fuel, therefore does not put off waste or smells.
- Systems are virtually maintenance-free. No moving parts mean nothing to break, and once systems are set up, they could last for decades to come, plus there are practically no recurring costs. Let’s say in the future, you decide you want to expand your solar panel system, to produce more power. It can easily be done without a whole revamp of your system.
- It extends the life of your battery. Most RV batteries will last anywhere from two to three years, and they are expensive. With using solar power, you can expect that to increase from 50% to 75% longer. That means not having to replace that battery for 6, 8, or maybe even 10+ years.
- It allows you the freedom to enjoy living in natural settings with breathtakingly beautiful views.
- Lastly, it is so easy. The panels are there, the sun is out, and like magic, you are generating free power. It just does not get any easier than that.