Solar Water Pumping
Solar Water Pumping Products
W e carry the complete line of SunPumps for your water delivery needs.
- Submersible Pumps (see below)
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Jet Pumps
- Triplex Piston Booster Pumps
- Retrofit Kits for Jack Pumps
- DC Pump Controllers
Low-cost submersibles intended for pumping lower water volumes from shallow depths with years of trouble-free operation.
SDS Submersible Duplex (D) Series: flow rates from 1/2 to 1-1/2 GPM with up to 230 feet of lift.
Quad (Q) Series: flow rates from 2 to 5 GPM with up to 100 feet of lift.
- Designed specifically for water delivery in remote locations.
- Can be used to fill an open tank or in a pressurized water delivery system.
- Operates on 12 to 30 volts of DC power from any source.
- Contructed of marine-grade bronze and stainless steel
- Designed to be installed below the water level in a pond, river or cistern, or ground water well.
- SunPumps was the originator of this high-efficiency solar-powered diaphragm type positive displacement pump in 1988.
- Easy installation, low maintenance, end-user servicable.
- The highest quality submersibles in their class.